New Year As a Global Phenomena
We can have differences in Food, Living standards, religions, geographically differences, and we may be different at all from the other ones, but we will have the one thing same, this is the New Year, which is the same for one who lives in America, and the same for, who lives in Africa. This celebration is blossoming for everyone, as this year comes with the message of peace, harmony, and love. New Year comes with spiritual and physical rebirth of the personalities, and this is an event, which helps us to point out deficiencies for the previous year and to overcome for the present year. New year has the different celebrations for the different years, this is the year, and this is always one of the best things available . New year celebrations have different meaning for every country and nations. Here are some of the countries, which give the name of new Year with their symbol.
- Firstly, we will discuss about the New Year’s symbol for the United States, it is called as a New Year’s baby, this is a traditional word which was brought to America by the Greeks with side trip through Germany. Early Christians denied to use of the baby for the new year, but later, Christians were convinced to add their approval for the baby, and of course, it took many centuries to encompass the thought of a cute baby, and that was a good deal of time, and still it is known as a new birth of baby.
- In Russia, Children enjoy this event excitedly; children can visit the New Year’s tree at the Kremlin Palace of congresses, this is a fir tree, which is surrounded by the untold number of bright lights. Children attend the fairy tale play and they can highlight their whole day, in this way, this is always one of the best things available for them.
- Let us comes towards the West Bengal, where this year is celebrated with a different style.People wear the flowers to celebrate this event, people use the pink, white, and red, purple, or white flowers. These are different colors, which are present, represent that, you love this earth, and it is a place of love, affection, and hardworking. People also use the different clothing combinations to enjoy this event. People float orange colored flowers in the central India. In Gujrat, the New Years celebrations take place in the mid of October, and this is celebrated with Diwali, another Indian festival. Small oil lights are lit on the rooftops.
- New Year in the Vietnam is called Tet Nguyen, this celebration lasts from January 21st to February 19th, and people can enjoy the best discounts on the products. Vietnamese believes that, it is good to stay in homes during these days, and they enjoy these days tremendously.
- In China, New Year is long awaited because their religious activities are happened every year. On this arrival of new year, envelop called Hang Bao or red pockets; these are received by the small children from the married couples a symbol of good luck, wishes of spending a happy life in future, and a reflection of harmony.